The senior golfer advisor is helping the senior golfer with expert advice to drive it longer, play better, get healthier and enjoy the game!
What We Liked About the Show
- The show is super clear in its intro and does a great job of introducing the guest and getting to a really good question (No, “tell us about yourself.”)
- He seemed to always keep his listeners in mind and asked good questions
- Not afraid to ask slightly bold questions
- Great visuals helping us “see” the golf swing through your words
- Asked good questions and let the guest answer
- Great job doing ONE call to action
- Nice clean website
- Great flow of content
- Great personal story at the end to wrap it up
What Might Need Some Polish
- Try to avoid group speech. Instead of “For the listers” make it singular.
- Don't announce questions
- Put a player on the detailed notes page.
- Recommended to use posts instead of pages for episodes
- Swap out the Google Play Music for a Google Podcast button
- Make the first paragraph of the about page be about the podcast
Check Out the Senior Golfer Advisor
Mentioned in This Episode