A podcast for people with Ankylosing Spondylitis. I am Jayson Sacco, a 34 year plus Ankylosing Spondylitis survivor. With this show, I want to bring the AS community together and talk with doctors, organizations, and individuals all dealing with AS.
What Jason Was Doing Well
- The intro was short and to the point and you get right to the point.
- “I’m a 35-year plus survivor” Great example of authority
- “I want to bring experts together” Solid premise for the show.
- Great job of reading the email.
- Great tips to help listeners understand what they are fighting.
Things That Need Tweaked
- You might want to put in a disclaimer.
- Need a menu. The about is at the bottom
- A lot of hidden menus
- Maybe a smidge more show notes?
- Missing About, Contact, Subscribe menu items
- “If you have questions, reach out.” How?
Check out the show
Video of Review