Explore human anatomy and physiology (A&P) teaching and learning with host Kevin Patton. An experienced professor, textbook author, and mentor, Kevin is a recognized leader in A&P teaching. The A&P Professor builds on the practical approach taken in Kevin's popular blogs, newsletters, and websites. Want some ideas to supercharge your A&P course? How about some support from a fellow A&P professor? This is the podcast for you!
What We Liked
- Nice intro – I know where we are going, and you’re right into the content
- Did a great job of talking to one person – no “Group Speak”
- Lots of great tips for fellow teachers
- Nice job referring back to episode 50
- Nice transitions and the ads were short, relevant, and to the point.
- Solid bio on the site
Things That Need Polished
- Gave good qualifications at the end. Move it up to the front of the show.
- It's against Amazon's policy to say shopping through your link will help you (go figure…)
- A few too many calls to action at the end.
- The website lacked an overall style. The two players may cause confusion.
- We would like to hear who the show is for at the beginning.
The A&P Professor Details
Are You Looking For an Honest Podcast Review?
Sign up today and get scheduled to come on with Erik and Dave and find out what you're doing right, and what needs polished (while getting exposure for your show).
Subscribe to the Podcast Review Show