A podcast that explores the beauty and connectedness of musical cultures from every part of the globe. We bring you interviews with world-renowned musicians from every part of the globe, as well as our own explorations of musical styles, instruments, and artists. If you believe, like us, that open ears = open minds, then come with us into broader horizons!
What We Liked About the Episode
- Great storytelling. Feels like you are telling rather than reading. The format of storytelling mixed with interviews makes for a great pace.
- Great teasing of future episodes.
- Great mentions of the website without being a giant plugging machine
- Loved the passion, especially the “Aw C' mon!”
- Website makes it easy to subscribe
What Might Need Some Work
- The introduction needs a little more information to explain what the SHOW is about (and maybe just a tab more about what was going to happen in the interview)
- The volume levels of some of the clips were low, and others were very high. While this didn't require the audience to grab the volume knob (Except for the very first bit of music) you want to keep an eye on it.
- As the goal is to get more people to support the foundation, add a button for the foundation on the website.
Check Out the World Music Foundation Podcast
Work With Us
Find Dave at www.schoolofpodcasting.com
Find Erik at www.podcasttalentcoach.com
Get Reviewed and Get Two Consultants to Critique Your Show, as well as added exposure of being on the show and YouTube.
ORDER YOUR REVIEW TODAY